ABA of Iowa's clients include families, adult service agencies, residential treatment centers, therapeutic day schools, and public schools. We apply the principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA) to develop research-based strategies that address challenging behaviors or learning deficits and enhance our clients' lives by:
- Conducting state-of-the-art assessments targeting the specific functions of challenging behaviors.
- Developing customized programs based on individual needs to immediately impact and encourage positive behaviors.
- Providing in-services and ongoing training for parents and professionals to maximize the generalization of skills.
- Designing and implementing data collection systems to monitor client progress.
- Writing reports and progress summaries of each individual's program and recommend modifications if necessary.